1 result for (session:"january 25 1984" AND stemmed:patern)
- The Way Toward Health
- The Purpose of This Book, and Some Important Comments About Exuberance and Health
[... 16 paragraphs ...]
(Long pause at 4:16.) You mentioned the paternal feelings of your dream. They allowed you to expand your experience while in the dream state. This also presents you with an example of the ways in which early man expanded his own knowledge and experience in the dream state. In the same way, as mentioned in Dreams, man also had dream images of actual geographical locations to which he had not physically traveled.
[... 2 paragraphs ...]
(4:19 p.m. Neither of us had particularly thought that my dream-paternal feelings represented an analogy with the way early man had expanded his own knowledge while in the dream state — but we saw the connection as soon as Seth mentioned it. I read the session to Jane.
[... 7 paragraphs ...]
- Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul
- Dreams, "Evolution", and Value Fulfillment: Volume One
- The “Garden of Eden.” Man “Loses” His Dream Body and Gains A “Soul”
- The Early Class Sessions: Book 2 Sessions 1/6/70 to 12/29/70
- The Nature of Personal Reality
- Your Body As Your Own Unique Living Sculpture. Your Life As Your Most Intimate Work Of Art, And The Nature Of Creativity As It Applies To Your Personal Experience
- Grace, Conscience, and Your Daily Experience