1 result for (session:"january 25 1984" AND stemmed:maud)
- The Way Toward Health
- The Purpose of This Book, and Some Important Comments About Exuberance and Health
[... 2 paragraphs ...]
(While she ate I told her I’d called our lawyer this morning. No news about Blue Cross — but he had said that we had no worries about gift taxes should anyone contribute to the fund Maude Cardwell is presumably organizing for us. There’s a $10,000 starting point before taxes take effect.
[... 22 paragraphs ...]
* Maude Cardwell publishes a Seth-oriented newsletter, Reality Change, from her home in Austin, Texas. We’ve met only by telephone. Maude wants to ask the readers of RC to help Jane and me pay for certain very large medical bills not covered by insurance. A most humbling suggestion for my wife and me — we’ve always prided ourselves on making our own way.
[... 1 paragraph ...]
- Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul
- Dreams, "Evolution", and Value Fulfillment: Volume One
- The “Garden of Eden.” Man “Loses” His Dream Body and Gains A “Soul”
- The Early Class Sessions: Book 2 Sessions 1/6/70 to 12/29/70
- The Nature of Personal Reality
- Your Body As Your Own Unique Living Sculpture. Your Life As Your Most Intimate Work Of Art, And The Nature Of Creativity As It Applies To Your Personal Experience
- Grace, Conscience, and Your Daily Experience