1 result for (session:"deleted session january 9 1978" AND stemmed:thesi)
- The Personal Sessions: Book 4 of The Deleted Seth Material
[... 5 paragraphs ...]
Now: the message of the Christ entity was, in religious terms “You are all children of God—the ‘sinner’ as well as the saint.” Indeed, according to the original Christ thesis, while a man could sin, no man was identified as a sinner. He was not identified with his failures or limitations, but instead with his potential.
[... 1 paragraph ...]
Christ’s thesis was inserted into a Jewish tradition dealing deeply with guilt, and the new thesis was meant to temper that tradition, and to spread beyond it. Instead, while carrying the belief in man’s potential, Christianity smothered the thesis beneath a slag heap of old guilt. Guilt can be used to manipulate people, of course, and it is a fine tool in the hands of government, religion, science, or any large organization that wants to retain its power.
[... 37 paragraphs ...]
- Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul
- A Goodbye and an Introduction: Aspects of Multidimensional Personality as Viewed Through My Own Experience
- The Individual and the Nature of Mass Events
- Framework 1 And Framework 2
- The Characteristics of Framework 2. A Creative Analysis of the Medium in Which Physically-Oriented Consciousness Resides, and the Source of Events
- The Nature of Personal Reality
- Your Body As Your Own Unique Living Sculpture. Your Life As Your Most Intimate Work Of Art, And The Nature Of Creativity As It Applies To Your Personal Experience
- Affirmation, Love, Acceptance, and Denial
- The Magical Approach
- Multidimensional Spiritual Dramas.